- Two programming methods: basic, through local dip-switch, or advanced, using Access Control Manager software for Android®.
- Visual and acoustic status indication.
- Removable terminal connector for easy wiring.
- 2 relay outputs (N/C or N/O) with independent remote activation input and panic output (12Vd.c.).
- Programmable activation time (3 to 99 seconds).
- Up to 2,000 user cards, stored in up to 32 user groups.
- Smartphone with NFC technology can operate the access control by using OpenGo software for Android®.
- Three types of user card, depending on the number of uses: permanent till disabled (NFC/US), rechargeable one use (NFC/1U) and programmable multiple use (NFC/MU).
- The NFC/IN installer card is required for programming the user cards.
- User access available in keychain version: TAGNFC/US.
- 12V a.c. or 18 to 24V d.c. power input. It can use the same power supply than the one used for the complete panel, with no dependence on the installation type (except on IP systems).