EL642/IP sound module
Product code: 12180642
- For Nexa push buttons door panels.
- IP digital installation.
- Audio level and microphone sensitivity regulation.
- Privacy on audio and door open progresses.
- Electronic call with acoustic acknowledgement signal, confirming the call is in progress, the system is busy or the lock is activated.
- Push buttons matrix connection.
- Each push button can call to one or several IP addresses (apartment units)
- Two relay outputs with selectable activation time.
- Includes two push buttons.
- Serverless system: don’t requires a computer connected to the network.
- Supports Class A, Class B and Class C Ethernet networks.
- Connections for external microphone and speaker.
- Multichannel conversation: system never becomes busy.
- Calls can be transferred to a selectable IP address in case that called apartment doesn’t reply or during a period of time.
The necessary components for a system of these characteristics are:
- These push buttons panels allow configurations of up to 20 push buttons. For higher number of apartments coded panel 7402/IP LCC can be used.
- Use one EL642/IP module for each audio panel. When systems with more than 2 push buttons, order as many EL610A push buttons electronic modules as required for the panel. In case of panels with more than one horizontal module, use one RAP-610A link cable for each additional horizontal module.
- Use Nhea IP hands free audio unit. The maximum number of units inside the same apartment is eight.
- Panel is to be powered through a PoE switch.
- Use a power supply according with the lock release to be connected.
- Is it possible to connect units in daisy chain configuration by using T-SWITCH.