EL632/IP sound module with colour camera
Product code: 12180632
- For Nexa push buttons door panels.
- IP digital installation.
- Audio level and microphone sensitivity regulation.
- 640 x 480 VGA camera with 120° wide angle lens and light emitters for night vision.
- Privacy on audio, video and door open progresses.
- Electronic call with acoustic acknowledgement signal, confirming the call is in progress, the system is busy or the lock is activated.
- Connection to push button modules using small flat cables provided with the modules.
- Each push button can call to one or several IP addresses (apartment units)
- Two relay outputs with selectable activation time.
- Includes two push buttons.
- Serverless system: don’t requires a computer connected to the network.
- Supports Class A, Class B and Class C Ethernet networks.
- Video streaming at 25 fps, with adjustable bandwidth from 1Mb to 7Mb.
- Picture snapshot during push button press, that is stored on the called monitor in case of no answer.
- Video spy function, that can be used at the same time from 8 apartment units at each door panel.
- Multichannel conversation: system never becomes busy.
- Calls can be transferred to a selectable IP address in case that called apartment doesn’t reply or during a period of time.
The necessary components for a system of these characteristics are:
- These push buttons panels allow configurations of up to 70 push buttons. For higher number of apartments
coded panel 7402/IP LCC can be used.
- Use one EL632/IP module for each video panel. When systems with more than 2 push buttons, order as many EL606D or EL610D push buttons electronic modules as required for the panel. In case of panels with more than one horizontal module, use one RAP-610D link cable for each additional horizontal module.
- Use Beoview 4 or Beoview 7 color monitors. On apartments where a monitor is not required, Nhea IP hands free audio unit can be used. The maximum number of units inside the same apartment is eight.
- Panel is to be powered through a PoE switch.
- Use a power supply according with the lock release to be connected.
- Is it possible to connect units in daisy chain configuration by using T-SWITCH.