- Two programming methods: basic, through local dip-switch (confirmations by means of luminous and acoustic operation indicators) or advanced, using Access Control Manager software for Android®.
- Two programming methods: basic, by means of local micro-switch (confirmations by means of luminous and acoustic operation indicators) or advanced by means of the Access Control Manager app for Android®.
- The NFC/IN installer card is required for advanced programming.
- Up to 2,000 user cards, stored in up to 32 user groups.
- Smartphones with NFC technology can work with this access control using the OpenGo application for Android®.
- Three types of user cards are available, depending on the number of uses: permanent until deactivated (NFC/US), rechargeable from one use (NFC/1U) and programmable from multiple uses (NFC/MU).
- User access available in keychain version: TAGNFC/US.
- Removable installation terminals for easy connection.
- Two output voltage-free (relay) with programmable time (NO, C, NC) besides to panic output. 2 inputs for external pushbutton activation relay (PL1) and (PL2).
- Programmable activation time (3 to 99 seconds).
- Tamper alarm for sabotage warning.
- Panic exit.
- Connection to Nexa bus.
- Power supply at 12V a.c. or 18 c.c. It is possible to use the door panel power supply (in case this works with the detailed power supply).