EL632/PLUS P/T sound module with colour camera
Reference: EL632/PLUS P/T
Product code: 11817631B
- For Nexa push buttons or coded door panels.
- "Plus" digital installation of CAT5 or 3 wires + coaxial cable.
- Sound module with independent door panel and telephone adjusting level volume.
- Adjustable camera (15º) with wide-angle camera and LED lighting controlled by digital image processing.
- Built in video transmitter module which allows the transmission of the video signal over either twisted pair or coaxial cable.
- Removable terminal connector for easy wiring.
- Privacy on audio, video and door open progresses.
- Electronic call with acoustic acknowledgement signal, confirming the call is in progress, the system is busy or the lock is activated.
- Connection to push button modules or keypad using small flat cables provided with the modules.
- Selectable lock activation time.
- Includes two push buttons.
The components of audio and video systems with “Plus” digital installation are fully compatible, allowing any type of combination without the need to use switching units: audio with video door panels, telephones with monitors, ...
The necessary components for a system of these characteristics are:
Push buttons panels
Allow configurations of up to 132 push buttons.
On buildings with one or several accesses, or residential condominiums with main entrance(s) door panel(s) and several internal buildings, use one EL642/PLUS (audio only) or EL632/PLUS P/T (colour camera) for each panel. When systems with more than 2 push buttons, order as many EL606D 6P or EL610D 10P push buttons electronic modules as required for the panel. In case of panels with more than one horizontal module, use one RAP-610D link cable for each additional horizontal module.
Replicate the above selections for the rest of accesses.
Coded panels can manage of up to 255,000 apartmentsin a total of 255 buildings with coded door panels (1,000 apartments on each building). In case that the internal buildings have push buttons panels, the maximum number of buildings is reduced to 127, and the number of apartments on each internal building will depend on the selected door panel.
Use one EL642/PLUS (audio only) or EL632/PLUS P/T (colour camera) sound module.
Choose a calling method: numeric keypad module (N3301/AL or NX3301), display module (N3403/AL or NX3403) or the combination of both. When using display module, is it possible to also add alphabetic module or even standard push buttons modules (for direct call to specific apartments or concierge units).
- Operating instructions and apartment codes are shown on the LCD display; however, these informations can be directly consulted by adding informative modules N3002/AL or NX3002.
- Replicate the above selections for the rest of accesses.
- In case of star wired door panels, the use of SU3-PLUS switching unit would be recommended to save cable run. Use one switching unit for each group of three panels.
- Use “Plus” or “Uno” telephones or monitors with the corresponding wall mounting connector. In case of twisted pair installation, an EL562 video receiver must be used on each monitor, with the exception of SZENA PLUS SE monitor. The maximum number of units inside the same apartment without additional power supplies, is three.
- In case of systems containing “Uno” telephones, the maximum number of units is reduced to 200, and the total length of the installation cannot be longer than 200 meters, measured from the door panel to the distant unit. To increase the number of units or to reach longer distances, use RD-PLUS/UNO SE digital repeaters. In internal door panels of residential complexes, use one repeater on each panel containing “Uno” units.
- Use FA-PLUS/C power supply on systems with 20 or less apartment units, or a FA-PLUS power supply for each group of 50 apartment units. Use a FA-PLUS/C power supply for slave panels of systems with several access door panels, and one for the entire amount of switching units.
- Use a 12V d.c. lock release. Is it possible to use a.c. lock releases by using a TF-104 transformer.