Nexa Inox coded panel
Product code: NIC
Nexa Inox has all the advantages provided by the use of Nexa Aluminium internal modules, but under a hardcore skin.
The 2.5mm thick ANSI 304 stainless steel, used in both frame and modules, makes it resistant against acts of vandalism. The exclusive treatment to avoid corrosion and the permanent cold white illumination makes this panel the ideal option for the most distinguished homes and buildings.
As an option, panels can have PVD treatment, offering a lasting finish in brass, bronze or gun metal colours. RAL® colour painting is also available. Nexa Inox frames are available in four different heights, and can be horizontally linked to create the largest possible configuration of panels. Thanks to a wide variety of modules and accessories, you will be able to create the door panel that best matches your project.
Coded panels can be tailored depending on the needs: numeric keypad module or display module only or a combination of the above. When combined, it is also possible to add an alphabetic keypad ("Plus" technology only).
The video modules include a colour camera with wide angle lens and white led for night vision. To assist hearing impaired visitors, the coloured icons light depending on the system status: call is in progress, you can speak now, lock is activated or system is busy. On “GB2” systems, voice messages are reproduced during the different system status, helping blind visitors in several languages.
The main mechanical features of Nexa Inox modular panels are:
- Modules of 2mm. thick ANSI 304 stainless steel.
- Wall frame of 2.5mm. thick where modules are to be inserted.
- Informative / camera window manufactured in polycarbonate.
- Backlit numeric and alphabetic keypads with stainless steel covered push buttons.
- OLED or TFT display modules with polycarbonate protection.
To configure a door panel:
- Select a NX1xxx grille module.
- Choose a calling method: keypad, navigation module with display or combination of the above. Refer to the information provided with the specific audio or video module.
- The maximum number of modules vertically placed is three; there is no limit for the number of modules to be placed horizontally. Select a embedding box and one NX600x assembling set according to the number of modules vertically placed.
- In case of door panels with more than one horizontal module, order as many embedding boxes and NX600x wall frames as horizontal modules the panel has. Use UC cable tunnels to attach them.
Once the door panel has been selected, complete it with the corresponding electronic modules, which will depend on the installation type: