Nexa Inox push buttons panel
Product code: NIP
Nexa Inox has all the advantages provided by the use of Nexa Aluminium internal modules, but under a hardcore skin.
The 2.5mm thick ANSI 304 stainless steel, used in both frame and modules, makes it resistant against acts of vandalism. The exclusive treatment to avoid corrosion and the permanent cold white illumination makes this panel the ideal option for the most distinguished homes and buildings.
As an option, panels can have PVD treatment, offering a lasting finish in brass, bronze or gun metal colours. RAL® colour painting is also available. Nexa Inox frames are available in four different heights, and can be horizontally linked to create the largest possible configuration of panels. Thanks to a wide variety of modules and accessories, you will be able to create the door panel that best matches your project.
The video modules include a colour camera with wide angle lens and white led for night vision. To assist hearing impaired visitors, the coloured icons light depending on the system status: call is in progress, you can speak now, lock is activated or system is busy. On “GB2” systems, voice messages are reproduced during the different system status, helping blind visitors in several languages.
The main mechanical features of Nexa Inox modular panels are:
- Modules of 2mm. thick ANSI 304 stainless steel.
- Wall frame of 2.5mm. thick where modules are to be inserted.
- Informative / camera window manufactured in polycarbonate.
- Interchangeable single or double push buttons with stainless steel cover.
- Steady illumination at the door panel through white leds.
To configure a door panel:
- Select a NX1xxx grille module.
- Add NX3xxx push buttons modules to obtain the desired number of push buttons. If required, access control modules can be also added. If your option is a coded door panel, refer to the information provided with the specific audio or video module.
- The maximum number of modules vertically placed is three; there is no limit for the number of modules to be placed horizontally. Select a embedding box and one NX600x assembling set according to the number of modules vertically placed.
- In case of door panels with more than one horizontal module, order as many embedding boxes and NX600x wall frames as horizontal modules the panel has. Use UC cable tunnels to attach them.
Once the door panel has been selected, complete it with the corresponding electronic modules, which will depend on the installation type:
- 4+n analogue audio installation: EL655.
- "2Plus" audio digital installation of 2 wires: EL620/2Plus.
- "GB2" audio digital installation of 2 wires: EL642/GB2A
- "GB2" video digital installation of 2 wires: EL632/GB2A.
- "Plus" audio digital installation of 4 wires: EL642/Plus.
- "Plus" video digital installation of CAT5 or 3 wires + coaxial cable: EL632/Plus.
- IP audio digital installation: EL642/IP.
- IP video digital installation: EL632/IP.