EL651 sound module
Product code: 11818651
- For Nexa push buttons door panels.
- 4+n analogue installation.
- For systems with several access doors.
- External switching units are not required.
- Sound module with independent door panel and telephone adjusting level volume.
- Removable terminal connector for easy wiring.
- Two selectable electronic call types, allowing the tenant to distinguish which door panel is calling.
- Acoustic acknowledgement signal.
- While busy channel conditions, acoustic tones are reproduced on the door panel if someone tries to make a call.
- Handset hang recognition that removes busy channel fixed times.
- Connection to push button modules using small flat cables provided with the modules.
- Includes two push buttons.
The necessary components for a 4+n system with several access doors are:
- Use an EL651 sound module for each door panel.
- When systems with more than 2 push buttons, order as many EL610A analog push buttons electronic modules as required for the panel. In case of panels with more than one horizontal module, use one RAP-610A link cable for each additional horizontal module.
- Use electronic call telephones with 4+’n’ installation. The maximum number of units inside the same apartment is three.
- A TF-104 transformer will be required for each door panel.
- Use a 12V a.c. lock release.