Vesta 2 SE GB2/H 4.3" hands free colour monitor
Reference: VESTA2 SE GB2/H
Product code: 11510239B
- "GB2" two wires digital installation.
- Built in induction loop amplifier, that allows hearing impaired users to activate “T” mode on their hearing aid.
- Casing manufactured in polished ABS white colour.
- Acrylic glass for TFT protection.
- 4.3” colour TFT LCD screen.
- Capacitive touch buttons with acoustic confirmation on press.
- Direct pushbuttons for the activation of lock-release 1 and 2.
- Surface installation of 19mm. depth only.
- Includes mounting connector.
Dimensions: 138(W) x 138(H) x 19(D) mm.
- Multi language graphic user interface.
- Monitor programming through dip-switch.
- Full duplex audio communication.
- Privacy on audio, video and door open progresses.
- Do not disturb function with light indication.
- Possibility to automatically activate the lock when a call is received.
- Video spy and auto switch-on functions of up to four door panels.
- Input for door bell apartment push button.
- Different call reception tones depending where the call is coming from.
- Relief next to "communication" and "door opener" buttons to make it easier for visually handicapped people to use.
- Output for activation of a SAR-12/24 relay unit during call reception.
- Control of auxiliary devices, like staircase lights, using SAR-GB2 digital relay units.
- Possibility to patrol four external cameras, using DQ-CAM-GB2 switching unit.
- Automatic image or video recording of incoming calls (M-IP-GB2 image memory module required).
- Intercommunication with other monitors in the same apartment (not selective) and with monitors from other apartments.
- Use D2L-GB2 video distributors, according to the wiring run.
- The maximum number of units inside the same apartment is four.