4 common wires + No. of apartments
Specifications of the system
- Capacity for a maximum of 200 pushbuttons, several access and 2 interior panels.
- Forwarding calls from the outdoor panel to fixed telephones or mobile devices including in the installation the IT-4N telephone interface and the TF-104 transformer.
- Audio module with individual panel and phone volume adjustments.
- Electronic call or buzzer (EL655 module only) with acoustic signalling on the current call panel.
- EL651 4+N CO module for devices with several access doors.
- No external switching units required.
- Two types of electronic call, selectable on the panel, which allow to identify in the apartment from which panel the call is being made.
- Indication, through telephone tones and color change of the light button, that another panel is in use.
- Telephone hangup detection, which avoids fixed busy channel times.
- Removable connection terminals for easy connection.
Use one EL655 module in single-access installations and the EL651 4+N CO module in installations with multiple accesses.
In compositions with more than two pushbuttons, add one EL610A module for every 10 pushbuttons, until the desired number of pushbuttons is obtained (max. 20 pushbutton modules).
For panel assemblies with more than one horizontal module, use one long RAP-610A link cable for each additional horizontal module.
Choose telephones with 4+N installation depending on the type of call of the sound module.
The maximum number of telephones within a apartment is three.
Use one TF-104 transformer on each panel and two in the case of general panel(s).
Use 12Vac electric door release.
Download a sample scheme of the system here.