2 Non-polarized wires
Specifications of the system
- Capacity to connect up to 128 units (audio and/or video) in installations with pushbutton panels and 256 in coded panels, in a maximum of up to 4 access panels.
- Visualization of up to 4 analog CCTV cameras with the inclusion of the DQ-CAM-GB2 camera unit.
- In audio installations it is possible to add an analog camera using the DP-CAM-GB2.
- Memorization of missed calls (check the specifications of your monitor).
- 105º wide-angle camera (EL632/GB2B module) and guide for visual disability, through LEDs.
- LED illumination for the activated camera, through photoelectric cell.
- Privacy on audio and door open progresses.
- Volume regulation for voice synthesis and audio level, with telephones and monitors.
- Opening of two different doors from the same panel (programmable relays from 1 to 99 seconds).
- Removable connection terminals for easy connection.
Use one EL642/GB2A sound module (audio only) or EL632/GB2B (with color camera) per panel.
In compositions with more than two pushbuttons, add one EL610D 10P module for every 10 pushbuttons until the desired number of pushbuttons (max. 128 addresses) is obtained. If this number is exceeded, coded panel modules must be added instead: N3301/GB2 or NX3301/GB2 depending on the finish of the street panel (max. 256 addresses).
In panel assemblies with more than one horizontal module, use one long RAP-610D link cable for each additional horizontal module.
If more than one access panel is installed, use the DP-GB2/A panel switch.
Use the D2L-GB2 distributor to connect the indoor units.
In audio-only installations (Nhea Gb2 or T-562 units) use a FA-GB2/B power supply for a maximum of 128 homes. The maximum number of units within an apartment is one.
In video installations with 4.3" monitors (Vesta 2 SE Gb2), use a FA-GB2/B power supply for up to 23 monitors. In case of more monitors, add one RD-GB2/A repeater and one FA-GB2/B power supply for each group of 23 monitors. The maximum number of units within an apartment is four.
In video installations with 7" monitors (Vesta 7 SE Gb2) use a FA-GB2/B power supply for a maximum of 18 monitors. In case of more monitors, add one RD-GB2/A repeater and one FA-GB2/B power supply for each group of 18 monitors. The maximum number of units within an apartment is four.
Use 12Vdc electric release with a maximum consumption of 300mA. It is possible to use an AC electric release by adding a TF-104 transformer.
Download a sample scheme of the system here.