Vista Plus technology
4+N systems replacement.
Specifications of the system
- Possibility to connect up to 132 addresses and combinations of up to 6 access doors (panels), without using switching units.
- Possibility to include Plus coded panels or guard unit by inserting a CD-PLUS/R5 digital converter.
- 105º wide-angle camera (EL632/R5 P/T module) and guide for visual disability, through LEDs.
- LEDs illumination for the activated camera through photoelectric cell.
- Audio module with individual panel and phone volume adjustments.
- Privacy on audio and door open progresses.
- Electronic call, with acoustic indication on call panel: progress, occupied system and door opening.
- Telephone hangup detection, which avoids fixed busy channel times.
- Activation of AC or DC electric lock-release.
- Removable connection terminals for easy connection.
Use one EL642/R5 sound module (audio only) or EL632/R5 P/T (with color camera) per panel.
In compositions with more than 2 pushbuttons, add one EL610D 10P module for every 10 pushbuttons until the desired number of pushbuttons (max. 132 addresses) is obtained.
In residential complexes with general panel(s) and several interior buildings, configure the interior buildings as described in the previous paragraph, using a CD-PLUS/R5 digital converter in each of them. The general panel(s) must be configured with 3-wire Plus + coaxial technology. The installation between the main panel and the interior buildings will be 3-wire + coaxial.
For panel mounts with more than one horizontal module, use one long RAP-610D link cable for each additional horizontal module.
Use the D4L-R5 or D4L-R5R distributor to connect the indoor units.
Use one FA-PLUS/C power supply for each group of 30 monitors and one for each secondary panel, in equipment with several access doors. If there are CD-PLUS/R5, digital converters, add a FA-PLUS/C power supply for each one of them.
Choose T-530/R5 SU telephones or Tekna-S R5 y Tekna-HF R5 monitors . The maximum number of units within an apartment is two. In the case of two monitors, use an additional FA-PLUS/C power supply for the second monitor.
Use 12Vdc electric door release.
It is possible to use AC lock release by adding a TF-104 transformer.
Download a sample scheme of the system here.